The last week has flown by and I’ve just finished up my first 7 days of Nutrisystem. I think I’m officially past the hardest part and the last 2 days have been pretty easy. Here’s a breakdown of what I did this week:
- Took ‘BEFORE’ pictures so I could have a visual comparison. I will post these in the coming weeks with a new picture.
- Measured myself. There’s a really cool tool on Nutrisystem’s website that shows you exactly where to measure yourself and then it stores the information for you.
- Cleaned out pantry and freezer space. I received a 28 day supply of food all at once so I needed a place to store it. 2 cupboard shelves and the upper half of my freezer stored everything just fine.
- Weighed myself and took a picture of the reading for a visual comparison of the scale.
The first 3 days I thought about food all day long. I’d count down the minutes until it was time to eat again. I wasn’t hungry, just craving food and in the habit of eating through out the day. A typical day on Nutrisystem looked like this for me:
- Morning: NS Breakfast item and one egg
- Morning Snack: Protein Shake
- Lunch: NS Lunch item and a string cheese + a large plate of salad greens and a cucumber with only a teaspoon of french dressing over it
- Afternoon Snack: (1) piece of fruit
- Dinner: NS Dinner item and a wheat roll + a large plate of salad greens and a cucumber with only a teaspoon of french dressing over it
- Dessert: NS Dessert item and a diet RC
During the times where I thought I’d go crazy if I didn’t get something besides vegetables to eat, a single serving (sugar-free) jello cup saved me. I stocked up on those as I may need them from time to time. One cup is 10 calories and it really takes the immediate craving away. I also have 64 ounces of water that I drink throughout the day. I never drank this much before starting Nutrisystem and it was hard at first but now I drink even more than that sometimes.
My starting measurements are a little (AKA, A LOT) uncomfortable to be posting here but because I have complete faith that they will change drastically I am going to do it. Here are my stats from my first day of Nutrisystem:
- Weight: 213
- Upper Arm: 16
- Chest: 44
- Waist: 43
- Hips: 47
- Thighs: 26
As you can see I have some serious work to do. After one week of Nutrisystem I am so proud to report my new measurements. I’ve lost in several areas.
- Weight: 206 – down 7 pounds
- Upper Arm: 16 – same
- Chest: 43 – down 1 inch
- Waist: 40 – down 3 inches
- Hips: 47 – same
- Thighs: 25 – down 1 inch
As far as the food goes, its pretty good. Here are my favorite Nutrisystem foods this week:
Breakfast: Turkey Ham & Cheese Omelet
Lunch: Beef, Cheese & Bean Burrito
Dinner: Chicken & Dumplings
Dessert: Coconut Almond Bar
I’m super happy with my results this week. I stuck with the plan 100% this week and feel its been great in my weight loss success. As recommended I also tried to get 30 minutes of exercise each day. Nutrisystem makes it easy by breaking it up into 3 – 10 minute sessions.
Here’s to another great week on Nutrisystem!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem online.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing my program free of charge in exchange for my blogging as a member of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.