I’ve mentioned in the past how my husband will usually just drink a weight loss shake or protein shake while at work, for his lunch. He doesn’t need to lose any weight, just maintain his current weight. However, he really likes how filling a protein drink can be and the convenience of them.
Recently, I was sent some Raw Fit by Garden of Life for review. This product comes in large cans, 16 ounces each. This product is geared towards weight loss by satisfying hunger, burning fat and fighting cravings. As with all Garden of Life products, this is one of their raw food dietary supplements.
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains†
- Help regulate your cortisol levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha†
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28g of RAW certified organic plant protein—a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
- Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes†
After drinking Raw Fit for several days my husband said I should try it myself. I’m typically kind of picky about this type of thing so I let him try it out first. After much research on the Raw Fit product I was convinced to try it out for all the benefits, weight loss being one of them. One thing I was initially confused about the flavor was. There is nothing on the packaging to suggest what Raw Fit might taste like.
I first drank Raw Fit mixed with water. It has a mild, natural taste that is slightly sweet. I also started putting a scoop in my smoothies and I think I prefer it this way. Because it has such a mild, non-specific taste it goes well with lots of things. Recipes and ideas are available on the Garden of Life blog.
I did notice a decrease in appetite when I used Raw Fit. I stayed full for longer and my cravings were minimized. Overall, I’m very pleased with this product and will probably incorporate it into my healthy lifestyle choices. Garden of Life products are available at retailers such as Whole Foods. You can find a nearby retailer on the Garden of Life website.
Don’t forget to include healthy supplements such as Raw Fit on your gift giving list! Giving the gift of health is always appreciated!
Follow Garden of Life